Mega FreeRoam RolePlay [MFR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Requirtment

Go down

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Requirtment Empty San Andreas Sheriff's Department Requirtment

Post  Invitado Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 am

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Requirtment SASD

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Requirtment

Welcome to the San Andreas Sheriff's Department recruitment section. If you're interested in joining the SASD, then keep on reading. As the state's finest law enforcement agency, the San Andreas Sheriff's Department aims to protect and serve the State of San Andreas and enforce law and order in all cities and highways across the state.

How to get to know us:
Come down to our headquarters in the heart of Fort Carson and try to get in touch with a Deputy Sheriff and ask him or her for a ride-along. This will help you get to know a bit about our department and about our role.

Recruitment process:
The recruitment process consists of an application form & a possible trial period (see The Academy). Only if all steps are passed successfully you can become a member of the San Andreas Sheriff's Department. Your application once handed in should be replied to within 24 hours and your trail period should start shortly after that.

An applicant must:
Your in-game score must be 500 or higher.
You must have no history of deathmatching, hacking, abuse and so on.
My application has been accepted, what now?:
If your application has been accepted, you will be told if you are required to attend the Academy or not, if you are then the normal academy procedures will be actioned which you will be told about, if not then you will start patrolling immediately.

Thread title: Recruitment - (Your name) Example: Recruitment - [Sfcnr]Amoxi

Code:
[center][img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2761/sasdbadgesmall.png[/img]

[size=14][u][b]San Andreas Sheriff's Department[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[color=blue][b]In-Game Information[/b][/color]
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Server Experience Score:[/b]
[b]Previous Law Experience:[/b]
[b]For how long have you been playing on Sfcnr?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join us?:[/b]
[b]Anything else you want to add?:[/b]

[color=blue][b]Rate Your Skills[/b][/color]

[b]Your English:[/b] /10
[b]Driving Skills:[/b] /10
[b]Shooting Skills:[/b] /10
[b]Flying Skills:[/b] /10

[color=blue][b]Real Life Information[/b][/color]

[b]What is your name in real life?:[/b]
[b]Where do you live?:[/b]
[b]How old are you?:[/b]

[color=blue][b]Organisation Oath[/b][/color]

I, [b][i][Your Name Here][/i][/b], fully realize that I have to stay at least 7 days before I quit the SASD & I will be banned from returning to the SASD if I leave before the 7 days period.
I, [b][i][Your Name Here][/i][/b], accept that I will have to go through the training course before becoming a full time Deputy.
I, [b][i][Your Name Here][/i][/b], fully understand that while on the training program, if any reports are given about me and they are found to be true, I will be kicked.

Invitado

Back to top Go down